Easy Naan Pizzas
Bought some Naan at Aldi's and was late getting home to make dinner when I decided to give this a try and it ended up being so EASY and DELICIOUS! I even used frozen breakfast sausages that I microwaved for the topping and it tasted good!
- 4 Large Naan Bread
- 4 Olive oil
- 1 jar Pizza Sauce
- 8 oz Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 1 bunch Baby Spinach OPTIONAL
- 2 Links Italian Sausage, Cooked OPTIONAL
- 4 oz Pepperoni OPTIONAL
- 4 Mini sweet peppers, sliced OPTIONAL
- Drizzle of Honey OPTIONAL
- Bacon, Cooked OPTIONAL
- Crushed red peppers OPTIONAL
Pre-heat Oven to 400 degrees
Add a thin coating of olive oil on the Naan Bread
Cover with coating of pizza sauce
Add any preferred cheese and any desired toppings. But using all of the above toppings is highly recommended.
Bake at 400 degrees directly on the rack and ENJOY! 5-7 Minutes was all it took to crisp up the Naan bread and melt the cheese since all toppings were cooked.